Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal to access our website www.zeddea.com. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies we use in our website?
- Own cookies: are those cookies that Zeddea sends to your computer or terminal from our website www.zeddea.com.
- Third party cookies: are those cookies that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by Zeddea, but by another entity that the data is obtained through cookies. These entities are social networks like Twitter and Facebook and the Internet search engine Google.
- Session cookies: are those cookies that are designed to collect and store data as you access our website www.zeddea.com.
- Persistent cookies: are those cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a certain period of time and that can go from few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: are those treated by Zeddea or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. We analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer. Whenever a user visits www.zeddea.com it generates an analytic cookie on the user's computer. This cookie is only generated during the visit, and it will serve for future visits to Zeddea to anonymously identify visitors. The main objectives pursued are: (I) Allow users to be anonymous identified through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting of visitors and their trend over time. (II) Anonymously identify the most visited content and thus more attractive to users. (III) Whether the user that is accessing is new or repeats its visit. In particular, this website uses the services of Google Inc. The analytical cookies collect information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google on the terms set out in the Google.com website.
- Advertising cookies: are those treated by Zeddea or third parties that can extend the ad information displayed to the anonymous user about the services of Zeddea. We analyze the user browsing habits on the Internet and we show related advertising to the user profile navigation. We collect the duration or frequency of display advertising positions, the interaction with them or browsing patterns and/or user behavior, helping to shape a profile of advertising interest. Thus, advertising can offer related content to the user's interests. In particular, this website uses the services of Google Inc. The analytical cookies collect information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google on the terms set out in the Google.com website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about Firefox browser click here.
- For more information about Chrome browser click here.
- For more information about Explorer browser click here.
- For more information about Safari browser click here.
- For more information about Opera browser click here.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
We have integrated the Trusted Shops Trustbadge on this website in order to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and offer the Trusted Shops products to customers after placing an order.
This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the advertised trust badge services are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
With every use of the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file which contains e.g. your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. Those access data are not analysed and are automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your website visit.
Other personal data are transferred to Trusted Shops only if you decide to use or have already registered to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order. In such a case, the contract concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.