In compliance with the obligations mentioned in the Spanish Law regarding information and electronic commerce (artículo 10 de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico), it is shown the following information:
Owner: WORKAHOLIC COMFORT SHOES S.L. (hereinafter Zeddea).
Address: C/MONSERRATE GUILABERT VALERO,89-2 03205 ELCHE-Alicante-Spain
Company registration number (Spain): ESB-42530311
Customer service hours: Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 10 PM. Sunday 10 AM to 2 PM.
Telephone: +34 695 044 650 (calls and WhatsApp texts)
The access and/or use of this site Zeddea attributes the condition of USER, who accepts the Terms and Conditions listed here.
2. Use of the site
- www.zeddea.com provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to Zeddea or its licensors to which the user can access.
- The user assumes responsibility of his/her use of the site.
- Upon registration, the user is responsible for providing true and lawful information.
- As a result of this registration, the user can be provided with a password which he/she will be responsible of, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
- The user commits to make appropriate use of the content and services of the site (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Zeddea offers in its site. The user shall not (i) engage in illegal activities, contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) causing damage to physical, hardware and software systems of Zeddea, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Zeddea reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public security or which, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Zeddea not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
3. Purchase procedure
- The items you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding icon. This validation implies the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The shopping cart will contain the product, colour, size, quantity and price (in Euros, VAT included). You can always modify this information from the shopping cart summary.
- To be able to buy at Zeddea the user must create an account. The form will request personal data that will be incorporated into our database in order to establish the purchase at Zeddea. Customers can access, at any time, their personal data and information for all their orders through the page "My account". In addition, if it is requested, users can be mailed and/or emailed with information and publications by Zeddea.
- Once completed the purchase order, and before sending the summary request, it will show the user a summary of the article acquired with the total price (shipping and VAT included) and shipping information. The order must be confirmed by clicking the button "confirm order".
- The purchase can be paid by credit or debit card, PayPal, bank transfer or cash on delivery. Other forms of payment will not be accepted. More information about payment methods here.
- Upon the transaction is confirmed, Zeddea will communicate through the website itself the order number. With this number the user can, at any time, track the order.
- Zeddea will send an e-mail with a summary of your purchase. Non-receipt of this message may be due to a temporary communication problem in the network or a typo in the email address provided. In both cases, it is advisable to contact our customer service on +34 695 044 650 (telephone calls and WhatsApp texts) from Monday to Saturday 9.00hrs. to 22.00hrs. and Sunday from 10.00hrs. to 14.00hrs. You can also contact via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Currency and taxes
The price of all items for sale in www.zeddea.com is shown in Euros (€) and include 21% VAT.
- All the items in www.zeddea.com are only available while stocks last.
- Zeddea reserves the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time.
- Zeddea reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or processing an order from a customer who had not paid totally or partially a previous order or where there is active litigation payment as well as in cases where there is doubt about the veracity of the data supplied by the customer.
6. Shipping and delivery
- Products are offered to those customers who have a delivery address in the Spanish mainland, Balearic Islands and in the European Union, as well as in some specific European countries and the USA.
- Shipping is free for addresses within the Spanish mainland, Balearic Islands and the European Union. For destinations outside the EU, customer may have to undertake customs duties and taxes, which depends on each country and would be required by the transport company if necessary.
-Shipping is not free for the USA addresses.
- More information about shipping and deliveries here.
7. Exchanges and refunds
- If upon receiving the purchase the user is not satisfied, Zeddea will change the product, size or colour or make a refund within 14 calendar days (for mainland Spain and Balearic Islands) or 30 calendar days (rest of Europe and USA) from the date of receipt, as long as the article has not been used or damaged.
- More information on exchanges and refurns here.
- Zeddea meets the guidelines of the Spanish Law regarding protection of the personal data (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, el Real Decreto 1720/2007 de 21 de diciembre) and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data.
- Zeddea is registered in the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Agency of Data Protection).
- Along with every form when gathering of the customers, Zeddea will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing about the responsibility of the created file. The user always have the possibility and rights to access, modify and cancel his/her data by sending a e-mail to email@example.com.
- Zeddea advises that fulfills the Spanish Law regarding information and electronic commerce (Ley 34/2002 de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y el Comercio Electrónico).
- All information provided by users of Zeddea will be used only to process purchase orders to facilitate browsing and purchasing items at Zeddea,new products, special offers and news related to this website and/or Zeddea in general. Zeddea ensures that data provided by customers will not be shared with third parties or companies outside Zeddea.
2. Intellectual property
- Zeddea owns all rights to intellectual property of their website and the elements contained in it (images, photographs, graphics, icons, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Zeddea or its licensors. All rights reserved.
- Under the provisions of the Spanish Law of Copyrights (artículos 8 y 32.1, párrafo segundo, de la Ley de Propiedad Intelectual), copyright acts are expressly prohibited on its reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available the all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of Zeddea.
- The user shall respect the rights of intellectual property owned by Zeddea. The user shall view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive or a computer or any other hardware provided for personal and private use.
- The user may not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Zeddea.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
Zeddea is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind which may cause errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the items in the site or transmission of virus or malware in the content, despite having taken all the technological measures necessary to avoid them.
Zeddea reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website by changing, deleting or adding content and services provided in the website.
- Zeddea will not be responsible for any site and content where the link or hyperlink is available.
- Zeddea will not be responsible for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites.
Right of exclusion
- Zeddea reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the site and/or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions.
- Zeddea reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or processing an order from a customer who had not paid all or partially a previous order or with whom there is a dispute of active payment and in cases where there is doubt about the veracity of the data supplied by the customer.
Zeddea will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
Zeddea reserves the right to change, develop or update at any time and without notice the Terms and Conditions of this site. The user will be automatically bound by the Terms and Conditions which are in force at the time they access the website.
Law and jurisdiction
- Sales of products through our website will be governed by the Spanish legislation. Any dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of your home address.
- As a consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect the client's rights recognized as such existing legislation.